Playoff bound

Bison defeat Florence to lock in playoff spot
menefee
The cheerleaders lead the way out of the tunnel before the start of their game against Lexington to round out their distract season.

With a win over Florence, the Buffalo Bison have improved their record to 3-6 on the season and 2-2 for the season, soldifying a spot in playoffs. The Bison blew past Florence with a score of 48 to 7. This game really helped with the team’s morale. 

“I’m happy with how we performed against Florence,” Athletic Director Jamin Savell said. “There were a couple of mistakes on both sides, but we did well.” 

The defense was flying across the field, only allowing one touchdown the entire game. Coach Jesse House was very happy with the defense’s performance. 

“We only gave up one touchdown and that’s something I can live with,” Coach House said. “They did great and I expect them to play just like we did Friday against Lexington.” 

Now players and fans can look forward to the playoff season. The game against Lexington will decide who the team will hit in the first round of playoffs.