Week of February 12

Week of February 12

February 12

$5,000 Social Network Scholarship
Sponsor: GotChosen
Amount: $5,000
Closing Date: 11:59 Pacific Time on the last day of the month
Description: Scholarship is open to students 18 years of age or older who have been accepted to a post secondary program or college. Open to U.S. and international students. Applicant must choose any channel on the GotChosen Social Media platform and create a post. The post with the most votes wins the scholarship.

February 13

Chegg $1,000 Monthly Scholarship
Sponsor: Chegg
Amount: $1,000
Closing Date: Last Day of the Month
Description: Scholarship is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 15 years of age and currently enrolled in high school or an accredited college or university in the United States. Applicant must create a Chegg account and answer a short scholarship question in 600 characters or less.

February 14

Courage To Grow Scholarship
Sponsor: Courage To Grow Scholarship
Amount: $500
Closing Date: Last day of the month
Description: Scholarship is open to U.S. citizens who are high school juniors and seniors or current college students with at least a 2.5 GPA. Applicant must answer the scholarship question in 250 words or less.

February 15

Golden Eagle Coins Scholarship Program
Sponsor: Golden Eagle Coins
Amount: $500
Closing Date: The 20th of each month
Description: Scholarship is open to students currently enrolled in high school or college within the United States with at least a 3.0 GPA. Applicant must be a citizen of, permanent resident, or hold a valid student visa in the United States or Canada. Applicant must have designed an innovative project that makes a difference in the lives of others and submit an essay describing the goal of the particular project and provide supporting documentation.

February 16

Innovation in Education Scholarship
Sponsor: LATutors
Amount: $500
Closing Date: 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time on the 20th of the month
Description: Scholarship is open to high school and college students in the United States or Canada who have at least a 3.0 GPA and are a citizen, permanent resident of, or hold a valid student visa in the United States or Canada. Applicant must submit an essay and letter of recommendation.