Student Spotlight – Asia Bradley

Sophomore Asia Bradley participates in every sport she is able and with a mom as a coach, said being athletics almost comes natural for her.

“When I play a sport I try my best and push no matter what,” Bradley said. “I know I can be better than I was the day before and I try to reach that goal in practice.”

Many of her peers admire her hard work and try their best to strive to be just like her.

“I see her sometimes during athletics and I see how hard she pushes herself to be great,” freshman Yesenia Buitron said. “She really is a great athlete along with other girls in our team.”

She keeps up with her classes as best she can so she can be able to be in the sports she chooses.

“I do have tough times juggling all my practice and my school and family but I always try my best to keep it all connected and all equally balanced,” Bradley said.

She has a sister named Stephanie in college, and Bradley said she looks up to her a lot more than anyone else.

“Steph is like any other sister; she bugs me but also loves me,” Bradley said. “She is in college for track and that pushes me so much more to be great at what I do.”

She also participates in theatre.

“Asia is a good actor and is doing great in class,” sophomore Brenda Garcia said. “She’s really funny and has lots of energy and that is a good combo when it comes to theater.”