Grande’s latest hits the top of the charts

Ariana Grande’s new album “Sweetener” has skyrocketed to the top of music charts and has all radio stations playing her angelic voice in  car. Grande explained the inside scoop of the album name along with clues and surprises on the upcoming album early this year.

“It’s kind of about bringing light to a situation or to someone’s life or somebody else who brings light to your life or, sweetening the situation.” Ariana Grande said in an interview with Jimmy Fallon.

Her first released song,”No Tears Left to Cry,”came out on April 20, 2018 and was full of energy, which left many of her followers in love and wanting more. Fans encouraged Grande’s path towards a more mature album rather than the bubbly pop music in her past.

“Feel my blood running, swear the sky is falling,” Grande sings in her song “Breathin’.”

Grande writes these lyrics after suffering an anxiety attack. She said she felt like she could not breath, hence the song title name.

Ariana sings about overcoming obstacles, and she has come a long way since her concert was bombed in Manchester, England, in 2017. Being the first album after the bombing, her new songs express a lot of meaning and shows gratitude towards her supporters.

“Music is supposed to be the safest thing in the world,” Grande said in a Time Magazine interview. “I think that’s why it’s still so heavy on my heart every single day.”

Ariana Grande has gone through an evolution and her album Sweetener clearly shows it. Her voice is extremely vibrant  so it was no surprise that her album became an end of summer bop.

The album has touched many hearts and left fans excited. Life couldn’t get sweeter for Ariana Grande.