Luke Bryan creates his sixth hit album

Thomas Luther Luke Bryan, better known as Luke Bryan, is an American country music singer, songwriter, as well as one of the new judges on American Idol. Since releasing his first studio album back in 2007, Bryan has gone onto release many EPs, one compilation album, and five other studio albums. Among those five other studio albums, is his newest album What Makes You Country.

Luke Bryan is an extremely talented singer/songwriter. I have grown up listening to country music, so I have been listening to his music nearly my whole life. He is my favorite male country music artist. In fact, I own three of his CD’s, and last year during spring break, I got to see him perform live at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. I love so many of his songs that I don’t think I could actually choose just one favorite.

Luke Bryan released his first album, I’ll Stay Me, in 2007. In 2009, two years after releasing I’ll Stay Me, Bryan released his second studio album, Doin’ My Thing, which includes three of my favorite songs, “Do I”, “Rain is a Good Thing”, and “Some Else Calling You Baby”. In 2011, Luke Bryan not only released his third studio album Tailgates and Tanlines, but he also released his compilation album Spring Break…Here To Party. Luke’s fourth album, Crash My Party, was released in 2013. It includes two of my favorite songs, “That’s My Kinda Night”, and “I See You”. In 2015, Bryan released his fifth album Kill the Lights, which includes the songs “Fast”, “Home Alone Tonight”, and “Kick the Dust Up”.  

“Sixty seconds now feels more like thirty, tick-tock won’t stop around it goes. Sand through the glass sure falls in a hurry, and all you keep trying to do is slow it down, soak it in. Keep trying to make the good times last as long as you can, but you cant’t. Man, it just goes too fast.”~Fast

Luke Bryan released his sixth/newest studio album What Makes You Country in early December of last year. Personally, I think that just like the rest of his albums, this is a really great album. This album has relatable songs, in fact it has a song for every mood, and that is my favorite thing about it. What Makes You Country took the number one spot on the U.S Billboard 200, giving Bryan his fourth U.S number one album, and has sold about 180,000 copies in the United States as of January. The album includes Bryan’s hit single “Light It Up”, as well as a few other greats songs such as “Most People Are Good” and “Bad Lovers”. I have never hated any of Luke’s songs, and from the looks of it, that definitely won’t be changing anytime soon.

“I can’t help from going crazy, thinking you might not be all alone. I wake up I check it, I shower and I check it, I feel the buzz in my truck and I almost wreck it. I always got it on me just in case you want me, so if you’re looking for my love then light it up.”~Light It Up

If you want something new/good to listen to, then I recommend that you listen to this album. You wouldn’t be disappointed. If you are interested in purchasing Luke Bryan’s What Make You Country album, it is available in stores, or on iTunes and Amazon.