Ireland is searching for a professional cat cuddler

Are you a crazy cat person who loves cats? Would you love to spend your entire day with cats? If you’re from Ireland and answered yes to these questions, then you should look into being a professional cat cuddler. Just Cats Veterinary Clinic & Cattery in Clonsilla, Dublin, Ireland, is searching for a full time professional cat cuddler.

Just Cats Veterinary Clinic & Cattery posted about needing a full time cat cuddler on their website, early last week. According to the job description, they are looking for a person to work with their feline-friendly staff in a no-dogs veterinary clinic. Just Cats is Dublin’s only veterinary clinic that is just for cats; however, the job description states that they wouldn’t discriminate against a dog person from applying.

Just Cats Veterinary Clinic isn’t going to accept just anyone to be their cat cuddler. In fact, in order for a person to qualify for the job, they must be recognized by the veterinary council of Ireland. According to their website, the ideal candidate must have gentle hands capable of petting and stroking cats for long periods of time, a soft spoken voice so they can whisper to the cats, and an ability to understand different types of purring.

If you are interested in learning more about how to become a professional cat cuddler, or if you are interested in applying, visit http://www.justcats.ie/careers.