Week of March 12

March 12

The $1,000 SuperCollege Scholarship
Sponsor: SuperCollege.com
Amount: $1,000
Closing Date: The last day of each month.
Description: Scholarship is open to current high school seniors, college students, graduate school students and returning adult students who will enroll in a college or university. Applicant must fill out a short form.

March 13

School Survey Sweepstakes
Sponsor: Niche
Amount: $1,000
Closing Date: Last Day of the Month
Description: Sweepstakes is open to current high school students, high school alumni who graduated within the last four years, and the parents of those students or alumni. Individual must take a survey on a United States high school.

March 14

SchoolTutoring Academy Monthly College Scholarship Contest
Sponsor: SchoolTutoring Academy
Amount: $500
Closing Date: The 15th of each month
Description: Scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors and college freshmen, sophomores and juniors between the ages of 16 and 22 years of age. Applicant must submit a short essay on a given topic – topics change each month.

March 15

Unigo Monthly Scholarship
Sponsor: Unigo
Amount: Up to $5,000
Closing Date: 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on the last day of the month.
Description: Scholarship is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 13 years of age or older at the time of application and who are currently enrolled (or enroll no later than the fall of 2021) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning. Applicant must submit an online short written response (250 words or less) to the scholarship question.

March 16

Varsity Tutors Monthly Scholarship
Sponsor: Varsity Tutors
Amount: $200
Closing Date: 11:59 p.m. Central Time on the last day of the month
Description: Scholarship is open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 16 years of age on or before their entry into the Promotion. Scholarship is intended to be used during this academic year. Applicant must submit an essay on a given topic. Once submitted, the five essays that receive the most votes by the end of the month will move on to Round 2.