Once a upon a time

Once a upon a time

Once Upon a Time is a television show that airs on ABC network. The show is about a woman named Emma Swan who travels to the small town of Storybrooke in the state of Maine.

Before Swan was born, a foretold prophecy of an evil curse by a wicked evil witch who put the curse on all of the people of a fairy-tale kingdom became true. The curse sent them to a world where they no longer remember who they use to be. However, the prophet also told that Swam would one day return to Storybrooke and save the people from the curse.

The first season  is when Swan ,who is played by Jennifer Morrison, meets her 10 year old son Henry,who she gave up for adoption at birth. Henry has a  book which tells the past and future of Storybrooke. He finds out the town is on a curse that makes all the characters of every fairytale forget who they really are.Swan is a bit skeptical about Henry’s stories of fairytale characters and curses, but she goes with him and becomes the town’s sheriff.

The series is based on Swan and the issues she must face in order to overcome the curse. Within the first two seasons critics have already fallen in love with the series.Even though the series has only had several seasons in, it is a great show and has successfully made a lot of progress.It is a must watch, it’s a friendly show for all the family to enjoy.