Students work together to benefit programs

harter photo

Ag students try out the new painting booth to paint ladders for the Bison Belles.

Working together makes programs stronger, which was shown recently when ag student worked to paint props for the Bison Belles using their new paint booth. Director Amanda Harter had purchased ladders to use in a routine, and she needed them to be white, not the brown that they came in.

Having the ag students paint the ladders for the Belles saved the group money over purchasing them already painted.
harter photo

“Mr. Goff and his fifth period class were a really great help, and they also saved me money,” Harter said. “Having his students do the painting saved me from having to purchase the more expensive ladders.”

When Ag teacher Henry Goff accepted to help with the painting, it gave him the opportunity try out his new paint booth and painting equipment, which was added during the construction project this summer.

“It was no trouble at all,” Goff said. “When I think of Buffalo winning I don’t just see the individual organizations, but us all as a whole; we have to help each other out to succeed.”

This act was one example of how organizations help each other out and cheer each other on.

“In return for helping with painting the ladders, one of my art students will paint a mural for him,” Harter said. “Mason Jones, Ginna Cox and some of the other students that painted did a great job, and I appreciate it.”