- Fabric (new or old)
- Hair tie (any color)
- Sewing machine or needle and thread
- Lay out the fabric and with the ruler measure 17in. in length and with the marker outline it. Next measure 4-inch width and outline with the marker.
- Cut out the outlined fabric.
- Wrap the fabric around the hair tie inside out. Make sure the outside edges are touching.
- Sew edges together (tip: when starting and ending the edges backstitched for a stronger hold.)
- Flip the fabric right side out and spread fabric evenly.
- Take one of the ends and fold it inside itself then pull it over the other end so that none of the raw edges are showing.
- Sew the two ends together